锘?

Experts advise that eating mangoes needs to prevent allergies

Mangoes are on the market, but allergies caused by eating mangoes have increased.

The reporter learned from the Zhongda Hospital affiliated to Southeast University that the dermatology department of the hospital has recently received many cases of contact dermatitis caused by eating mango.

Experts advise that it is best to eat mangoes and eat small pieces.

銆€銆€”Only because I ate a mango back, my mouth was swollen and tall, and I didn’t see it back for a few days.
鈥?
According to Ms. Li, she bought a few small mangoes from the market a few days ago. After eating for a long time, the skin became allergic. At first, the mouth was a little itchy, and then the mouth was swollen, the whole face.The department is itchy.

銆€銆€According to Dr. Dong Zhengbang, the mango contains a lot of fruit acids, amino acids, proteins, etc. These substances contain more irritating substances. When they come into contact with the skin of the human body, they will cause allergies. In severe cases, redness and swelling may occur.
But not everyone eats mangoes, allergies, and even if there are allergies, each person’s reaction is different, some people have a reaction on the day, some will take two or three days to appear symptoms.

銆€銆€Dr. Dong pointed out that although mangoes are rich in vitamins, they are good in fruits, but people who have allergies in the past should try not to eat mangoes.

Especially those who have had allergies to mangoes, it is best not to eat mangoes to avoid allergies.

In addition, Dr. Dong reminded that because children’s immunity is worse than that of adults, they are more susceptible to allergies. In addition to swelling of the mouth, they often cause eye irritation and other skin allergies.

Doctors recommend that when eating mangoes, it is best to cut into small pieces, use a toothpick to place the mouth, try not to touch the lips around, swallow the entrance will be more insurance, after washing the mango juice, pay attention to wash your hands.

Once you have an allergy, it is best to come to the hospital and do not dispose of it yourself.